Networker

Re: [Networker] Expired Tapes not being written to

2007-06-19 09:42:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Expired Tapes not being written to
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:35:33 -0400
I have seen a situation where the volume will be marked expired, but
there will still be a saveset marked recoverable, etc. From what I can
tell the saveset holds up the expiration because there is a dependent
differential/incremental that depends on it. Once the dependent saveset
expires, the volume will become useable.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139