Networker

Re: [Networker] Centera Backup & Recovery Module Performance

2007-06-11 15:20:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] Centera Backup & Recovery Module Performance
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:15:52 +0100
What about the clients that have their data on the Centera, is there any
possibility there?

Bob Wood
Senior Technical Analyst

ITC - EMEAE London eHub
Chevron Limited
1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf
London, E14 4HA
Tel +44(0)20 7719 3885
Fax +44(0)20 7719 5101
woodr AT chevron DOT com

Chevron Limited. Registered in England and Wales (145197). Registered
office 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 4HA