Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 list of known problems

2006-12-02 08:54:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3.2 list of known problems
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:46:48 +0100
On 2006-12-01 13:04, Oscar Olsson revealed:

OO> POssibly related to number 1? Either way, 7.3.2 still feels a bit new and
OO> buggy to me, although it is much better than 7.3.0 . I would probably
OO> still wait if I wasn't already on 7.3 code. :)

Just FYI, one of our major showstoppers, which was that session
information was being lost, leaving groups hanging since some save sets
never completed, has been fixed in the latest jumbo build of 7.3.2 . Due
to this, I would not recommending any upgrade until the latest jumbo build
reaches its final build and becomes generally available. FYI we're
currently running an interim build which has this fix, but for instance
doesn't include the fix for ansrd crashes when doing large file-based
recoveries. The work-around works well however, which is to put
no_striped_recover in the /nsr/debug directory.

//Oscar