Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] sudden change in tape capacity?

2005-11-02 04:58:01
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] AW: [Networker] sudden change in tape capacity?
From: IT-Administration ST <admin.st AT KVBAWUE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:45:46 +0100
Hi Bart,

prior to Sun patch 108725-13 and 108528-21 the Sun Management Center has to be
disabled. Also prior versions of Fujitsu WebSysAdmin (WSA). Fujitsu Enhanced
Support Facility (ESF) has to be adapted. Fujitsu System Control Facility
(SCF). SUN Configuration and Service Tracker (CST) should not be installed.

     Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

   Roman Böhm