Networker

Re: [Networker] No Index Save Question

2005-07-19 15:24:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] No Index Save Question
From: Randy Doering <rdoering AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:20:07 +0000
Hi Terry, Thanks for the info. The "save" process is the process that has the
CPU pegged.

>From a ps -ef variant:

root         972551     972549 97.0   Jul 18 ??          21:03:55
/usr/opt/networker/bin/save -s nfs-a.jtc.jcvsf.org -g ArchiveGroup -LL -m
nfs-a.jtc.jcvsf.org -l full -q -W 78 -N /export/jtc/archive /export/jtc/archive

The nsrindexd doesn't appear to have done much since I started this backup
yesterday morning.

root         972552     709563  0.0   Jul 18 ??           4:55.35
/usr/opt/networker/bin/nsrindexd -a ADD nfs-a.jtc.jcvsf.org index for backup on
nfs-a-1.jtc.jcvsf.org

Thanks,
Randy