Networker

Re: [Networker] Auto media verify?

2004-05-07 11:26:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Auto media verify?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:27:49 -0400
Hard to believe all the threads that my original posting has produced.
LOL! Sometimes you never know all the responses that will be generated.
But, now that we've been on this subject of DLT drives, and whether or
not they benefit from this media verification safety net option, or
whether it's moot, does anyone know the scoop on LTO? Do LTO drives have
this problem?

George