Networker

Re: [Networker] Question about update enabler from v6.x to v7.x

2004-03-30 15:41:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question about update enabler from v6.x to v7.x
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:41:21 +0100
Terje Soreide wrote:
Hi.

I am planning an upgrade from Networker Server v6.2 to v7.1.1.  I know
that I need an update enabler to get the server perform after the upgrade,
but rumors say that I need update enablers for the modules and client pacs
as well.

Does anyone on the list know if I need more than on update enabler when
upgrading from v6.2 to v7.1.1

No there is only one update enabler per major version. It is always the
same, you will find it in the release notes. You will need to authorise
it with Legato. Thus the enabler code is always the same, the auth code
always different.