Networker

[Networker] Can't get index to backup to custom pool

2003-10-15 18:12:24
Subject: [Networker] Can't get index to backup to custom pool
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:10:50 -0400
Hi,

I created a custom pool, listing a specific client and the following
savesets:

/var

I have no groups selected. The client is a member of a group, though. I
only have one instance of the client in the client list, and it has
'All' specified for the save sets. Here's what happens when I run the
group:

First, it backs up everything except /var to the normal pool tape. About
the same time, it backs up /var to the custom pool tape. All well and
fine. Next, it backs up the client's index to the normal pool. Why does
it not back it up to the custom pool tape if I have 'index' listed in
the savesets?

Thanks.

George