Networker

Re: [Networker] Can't get index to backup to custom pool

2003-10-15 18:33:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can't get index to backup to custom pool
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:32:21 -0400
I have Store Index Entries turned on for both pools, but it's my
understanding that this merely forces NetWorker to update the online
index when data writes to the given pool and has nothing to do with
whether or not the index gets backed up to tape. That is controlled
under the group configuration window with the 'No index save' option,
which, of course, is normally not checked.