Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP clients indexes gets backed up to pool Default - how to solve?

2003-04-25 10:36:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP clients indexes gets backed up to pool Default - how to solve?
From: Mark T Wragge <storage AT TTT DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:29:51 +0100
I have two libraries.  One attached to the filer and the second attached to
the Networker server.

So although my filer data and index are backed up to the same pool they are
always to seperate tapes.  If I do not have a tape in this pool in the
library of the networker server then the group will never complete as there
will be a pending message requesting a tape.