Networker

Re: [Networker] Can we recovery SYSTEM saveset to another server ?

2003-04-07 10:13:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can we recovery SYSTEM saveset to another server ?
From: "Fowler, Carter" <CFowler AT CITY.LONDON.ON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:13:07 -0400
We had a system setup in a test network for our Exchange mail and we did
successfully recover the system files to another server successfully.
Again it depends on your definition of successful.  There were some
changes which needed to be made to bring the systems to current values
and there were some differences, although subtle, in hardware, but in
essence it worked fine.

Win2K, NW 6.1.1
Compaq Proliant DL380

Carter Fowler