Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] how to know what was supposed to have run during last day

2002-12-31 11:32:58
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] how to know what was supposed to have run during last day
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:32:54 +0100
Jim,

To do it from an easy way : from a nsradmin, gather all group :
  nsradmin -i
            show name
            print type:nsr group

Then for each group you found, launch  a probe :
         savegrp -pnv <group>

You will receive the client name, the FS name and the backup level Networker
should start.

Be aware of  running a probe on a group that's running cleans all temp and
lock files from /nsr/tmp for that active group, resulting in failure in the job
list
of the active group being probed.
I hve a case for that problem with Legato support.(I am using nsr612).

Hope that helps,

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE

HPCI - Storage & Server Integration Practice
Tru64 Unix and Legato EBS Consultant

 *********       *********   HEWLETT - PACKARD
 *******    h      *******   1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
 ******    h        ******   1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 *****    hhhh  pppp *****
 *****   h  h  p  p  *****   100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
 *****  h  h  pppp   *****   1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
 ******      p      ******   BELGIUM
 *********       *********   Phone :    +32 (0)2  / 729.85.42
                             Mobile :   +32 (0)498/  94.60.85
                             Fax :      +32 (0)2  / 729.88.30
     I  N  V  E  N  T        Email :    thierry.faidherbe AT hp DOT com
                             Internet : http://www.hp.com/ <http://www.hp.com/>
<http://www.hp.com/ <http://www.hp.com/> >