Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] URGENT cannot recover wins.mdb

2002-11-28 08:27:38
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] URGENT cannot recover wins.mdb
From: Ingo Roschmann <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:28:58 +0100
Patricio,

Might it be you never saved it? The WINS service might lock the file and it
therefore cannot be backed up by networker except you have a script that shuts
down WINS service during backup. In this case you should see messages like
'save: <filename> cannot open...'-messages in the networker logfile every day.

Greetings,
Ingo