Networker

Re: [Networker] dlt8000 sleep times

2002-09-25 20:26:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] dlt8000 sleep times
From: Vinh Cao <courier AT TELICA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:09:41 -0400
Hello Deb:

We have 3 DLT8000 with ADIC auto-loader 32 slot. Two drive are using NDMP
backup and the other is for local, nfs and node backup. Anyway, before we
purchased NDMP back up. We set Eject-sleep, Unload or load sleep to 15
second and it works great. However since we have NDMP then load, unload
sleep I have to set up to 120 seconds.

I know it is a pain to wait such along time to do label tapes, but that is
the only way I can get it going so far without prolems.

Hopes that help.

C-