Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.

2017-03-12 05:30:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:29:21 +0100
On 2017-03-12 at 07:05:49 Kern Sibbald wrote:

> You probably forgot to run the ./grant_mysql_permissions script.

No, I did not forget because I didn't know and this script is not on my
system and further more it is not mentioned in the manual.

This is just some misunderstanding on the name of the script, it's not "permissions" but "privileges":

Nothing serious I would say.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/