Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running 2 backup jobs simultaneously

2017-03-07 16:16:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running 2 backup jobs simultaneously
From: Jan Stefanovic <jstefanovic AT tantalus DOT com>
To: Josh Fisher <jfisher AT pvct DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 21:15:02 +0000
RE: If the two jobs write to volumes from different pools, then two volumes
must be mounted in order for those two jobs to run concurrently. In order to
mount two volumes, there must be at least two Device resources in
bacula-sd.conf.
A Device resource can have only one volume at a time mounted.

Thanks Josh!!!

Going to try...

Thanks, take care

Jan Stefanovic
IT Systems Administrator

p | (604) 299-0458 x268
e | jstefanovic AT tantalus DOT com
u | www.tantalus.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This documentation, including any attachments,
transmitted by electronic mail is intended for the use of the individual to
whom or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information which
is proprietary, confidential, privileged and/or protected from disclosure by
applicable laws. Confidentiality and privilege are not lost by this
documentation having been sent to the wrong electronic mail address. If you are
not the intended recipient (or the person responsible for delivering thereto)
please immediately notify the sender and destroy this documentation and all
copies (in any form and media); and note that any distribution, reproduction or
other use of this documentation is strictly prohibited and may violate public
and intellectual property laws.  Thank you.