Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.

2017-03-05 09:19:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>, Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 15:18:51 +0100
Hello Erik,

It is pretty clear from the output that Bacula is unable to connect to
the MySQL server.  I recommend you either download the manual or use the
online html version from bacula.org and go to the chapter on setting up
the MySQL server.  This gives you a number of steps to work through
until hopefully the connection with the server will work.

Best regards,
Kern