Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula ssh tunnel - not working

2017-02-23 15:01:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula ssh tunnel - not working
From: Jan Stefanovic <jstefanovic AT tantalus DOT com>
To: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:59:59 +0000

Thank you Wanderlei!

I am used to run ClientRunbefore job for SQL dumps and it works great, but somehow

this RunBeforeJob is not doing it for me, as I can see the ssh channel is not up.

When running script manually, ssh channel is up on both sides…

but when calling it from bconsole, no luck…

Really need to see someone’s working scenario

Thanks, take care

Jan Stefanovic

IT Systems Administrator

p | (604) 299-0458 x268

e | jstefanovic AT tantalus DOT com

u | www.tantalus.com

Tantalus Logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This documentation, including any attachments, transmitted by electronic mail is intended for the use of the individual to whom or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information which is proprietary, confidential, privileged and/or protected from disclosure by applicable laws. Confidentiality and privilege are not lost by this documentation having been sent to the wrong electronic mail address. If you are not the intended recipient (or the person responsible for delivering thereto) please immediately notify the sender and destroy this documentation and all copies (in any form and media); and note that any distribution, reproduction or other use of this documentation is strictly prohibited and may violate public and intellectual property laws.  Thank you.