Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula ssh tunnel - not working

2017-02-23 13:15:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula ssh tunnel - not working
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:13:46 -0600
On 02/23/2017 11:37 AM, Jan Stefanovic wrote:

> When I run the script manually, I can see the ssh tunnel is up between bacula
> sever and bacula client
> but backup never works as bacula can’t find client-fd.

What are you trying to do exactly? E.g.

server# ssh -L 1234:client:9102 user AT firewall DOT my.domain

Now the server should have in bacula-dir.conf

Client {
  Name = client-fd
  Address = 127.0.0.1
  FDPort = 1234

-- off the top of my head that should be all you need for a client
behind a firewall.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin