Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy jobs and multiple storage daemons

2015-10-22 21:29:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy jobs and multiple storage daemons
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Brendan Martin <brendan AT physics.tamu DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 23:24:48 -0200 (BRST)
> I am running Bacula 5.2.6 on Debian 8.1.  My backups are disk-based.
>
> I have a local primary backup server and a remote secondary backup
> server.  The secondary is intended to contain copies of the backups on
> the primary.  Each is running its own storage daemon, which, according
> to the documentation, is not a supported configuration for copy jobs.  I
> have explored and experimented with this at length (Thanks, Ana).

Hello Brendan: this limitation doesn't exist anymore in Bacula 7.x versions.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
I do Bacula training and deploy in any city of the world. More information:
http://bacula.us/
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria