Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] new bacula install - keyboard scroll question

2015-10-12 00:09:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] new bacula install - keyboard scroll question
From: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:50:24 -0700
Hi,

I have several Bacula directors running. When I go into bconsole
and issue a command and then push up arrow it scrolls to the previous
command, as it should. I just setup a new Bacula server, same version
bacula-7.2.0 and same ./configure --with-mysql command and this
one does not scroll. I have verified scrolling is working at the OS level.
Is there anything in the conf files that could/would affect this?

Best regards,
Randy Katz