Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems compiling on HPUX, with fix

2015-10-07 15:57:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems compiling on HPUX, with fix
From: bambuler <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:55:01 -0700
I found a solution for compiling bacula on hpux,the only problem is git version
7.0.6 is the only working,i have to remove from configure the lchmod(i don't
know what happen without,backup seems' to be working,use at your own risk) and
apply the fix on the first message to bacula.h
The compile with

./configure --enable-client-only --prefix=/opt/bacula
--sysconfdir=/etc/opt/bacula --localstatedir=/var/opt/bacula
--with-working-dir=/var/opt/bacula/working
--with-scriptdir=/var/opt/bacula/scripts --mandir=/opt/bacula/man
--docdir=/opt/bacula/docs --disable-conio CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include -I
/usr/local/include/readline -I /usr/local/include/lzo'
LDFLAGS='-L/usr/local/lib'
gmake -j3

Before don't forget to remove gnu regex because give error.