Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs not showing in bconsole/BAT

2015-06-16 01:47:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Jobs not showing in bconsole/BAT
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: João Kuchnier <joao.kuchnier AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:40:54 +0200
Hello,

Ana, Hi!

I changed the configuration as you said, but I'm still having the same problem. BAT and bconsole are only showing the last 28 days. This is my pool configuration now:

Pool {
        Name = xyz-tape-vol
        Pool Type = Backup
        AutoPrune = yes
        Recycle = yes
        Volume Use Duration = 7 days
        Volume Retention = 45 days
        File Retention = 45 days
        Job Retention = 45 days
}

The way I configured should show the last 45 days. Am I right?

For all your new volumes - Yes. For all your old volumes, nope, unless you update your volumes parameters with bconsole->update command. In both cases you will need to wait 45 days to check if it is working correctly.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net