Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "Locking" previous backups to prevent pruning

2015-05-11 10:48:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "Locking" previous backups to prevent pruning
From: Bryn Hughes <linux AT nashira DOT ca>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:46:21 -0700
I guess what I was looking for is a way to do this without having to sort out which volumes are needed, though now that I think about how expiry works that makes sense.  What I was wanting in my head is an archive flag at the job level, but forgetting that the volume expiry is what drives the bus so to speak.

Bryn