Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Purge console messages?

2015-04-28 10:06:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Purge console messages?
From: "Roberts, Ben" <ben.roberts AT gsacapital DOT com>
To: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:02:54 +0000

Hi Luc,

If you don’t want the messages to show up in the console at all, why not disable them at source rather than strip them out retrospectively?

Messages {

  console = !all

}

(which might be the default since I have “console = all, !skipped, !saved” in my config file, I can’t see from a quick scan of the manual)

Regards,

Ben Roberts