Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Newbie Bacula Questions

2015-04-16 15:49:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Newbie Bacula Questions
From: Craig Shiroma <shiroma.craig.2 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:44:37 -1000
Hello,

I just started using Bacula.  I apologize if the below questions have been asked and answered before.

If a backup job is canceled, when the job starts the next day, does it continue where it left off or does Bacula start the backup from the beginning?

When compression is used, is the compression done on the client side or the server side?

Thanks in advance,
-Craig