Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Question about verify jobs

2015-04-11 10:06:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Question about verify jobs
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz AT ramattack DOT net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 16:01:31 +0200
On 10.04.2015 09:39, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:
> Good morning Kern,
>
> Thank you so much for your answer. And then which kind of expiry policy does
> the verification initiated catalog?.

Amin job pruning work just like any other job (e.g. backup, ...) as
documented in the manual.

>  It does not expire never?.

By default no, but that depends on what you set for the job.

> And my last question
> how could I make prevail just the last verify init catalog and remove the
> previous verify init catalog or overwrite the previous used one for verify
> catalog jobs?.

Bacula never over writes previous catalog data.  It can be deleted by
pruning, purging or by doing it "manually" with scripts and SQL statements.

If you need more help with this, please ask the list as I try to stick
more to amswering technical/Bacula implementation questions.

Best regards,
Kern