Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about verify jobs

2015-04-08 03:52:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about verify jobs
From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz AT ramattack DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 09:48:01 +0200
Good morning,

When I launch a new verify init catalog job, is the previous created init
catalog for verification removed?. I mean, I don’t want to have 30 (for saying
this way) init catalogs in
the database. I just want to have the last created one and then to verify
always against that. Is it possible this config?. If not, how could I remove
previous verification catalogs, in order
to just the last one (launched with the last verify init catalog) to exist?.

Thank you so much,
Best regards,