Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Verify disk volumes

2015-04-03 13:20:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Verify disk volumes
From: Bryn Hughes <linux AT nashira DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:15:09 -0700
Also worth mentioning... what version of Bacula are you using?  I was seeing 'corrupted' disk volumes fairly frequently.  I have ZFS as the underlying storage; there's no way the data was getting corrupted on disk, it was something Bacula was doing internally before writing it out.  I upgraded to 7.0.5 and the issue went away completely.

Bryn