Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Two Jobs same Pool one with Spooling and one without

2014-11-29 15:07:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Two Jobs same Pool one with Spooling and one without
From: Patrick <jummo4 AT yahoo DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 21:01:38 +0100
Hi,

Last night I started two jobs, one with data spooling and the other without
data spooling. Both jobs used the same pool and only one tape drive was
available.

What I have seen from the logs:
Both jobs started. The without data spooling job mounted the tape drive with a
volume from the desired pool and write files to it. The data spooling job also
started, use the same tape drive with the same volume and write files into the
spooling area. The data spooling finished spooling and write the data to the
volume, the without data spooling job still runs and write data to the same
volume.

My Question:
If I ran two jobs, one with data spooling the other without data spooling, at
the same time with the same pool and only one tape drive, the data will be
mixed on the volume? And a possible restore will take a long long time?

Thanks,
Patrick