Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Disabling compression on a path / file extension basis?

2014-11-28 08:26:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Disabling compression on a path / file extension basis?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Martin Simmons <martin AT lispworks DOT com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:23:50 +0100
Hello Martin,

Sorry for the confusion as I said, I didn't look at your FileSets in detail.

I was assuming you have only one File = directive for each file you are
backing up.  If that is not the case, then, you risk backing up the same
file or directory multiple times, and yes, in that case, Bacula will
walk that particular path (or filesystem) multiple times.

Best regards,
Kern