Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula features sheet

2014-11-25 12:47:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula features sheet
From: Bruno Andrade <bma AT eurotux DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:17:53 +0000
Hey,

I started recently, to analyze and test Bacula for the company and I'm
creating a wiki with all the information related.

Is there any document or alike where I can find all the features that we
can find in Bacula?

On the manual I only find the new features in 7, in 5 and in 3. But
there is no document with all the features?

Regards,
Bruno.