Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula error? Attr spool not clearing?

2014-11-11 10:42:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula error? Attr spool not clearing?
From: philhu <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 06:22:05 -0800
Hi.  I am using Bacula 7.0.5.   I havde disk spooling turned on (80G).  During
bacups, it spools to the data spool, and attr spool, then writes data to tape
as 80g fills up.

When it is done, the data spool shows empty, but the attr spool doesnt:

Used Volume status:
Reserved volume: PH0036L4 on tape device "LTO-4-Drive" (/dev/nst0)
    Reader=0 writers=0 reserves=0 volinuse=0
====

Data spooling: 0 active jobs, 0 bytes; 38 total jobs, 80,530,662,250 max
bytes/job.
Attr spooling: 0 active jobs, 700,781,712 bytes; 38 total jobs, 700,781,712 max
bytes.

As you see, nothing is running, but the attr spool show 700m of data in it.  Is
this a bug?  Anyone know?

Thanks