Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula 7. ComingXXX

2014-11-07 12:23:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula 7. ComingXXX
From: dweimer <dweimer AT dweimer DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:06:44 -0600
On 11/07/2014 9:54 am, oliveiraped wrote:
> Hi, Reportula is able to read the configuration files of Bacula, edit,
> and write new ones. It covers problably 90 % of all configurations
> options. Its steel in developing please check it out here
> www.reportula.org.
>
> Feel free to report bugs or problems.

> |This was sent by oliveiraped AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Does this error mean those of use running FreeBSD are out of luck?

file(/proc/cpuinfo): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Of course I am not sure I would have gotten any farther, and in my case
this information would be pointless as my web server is on a different
machine than the Bacula Director, it wouldn't have the bacula-dir.conf
file to access anyways.  Would probably need to do some sort of NFS
share to make that part accessible.

The regular login worked though, except the statistics page, and looks
nice, big improvement to the looks of the old webacula interface.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer