Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula 7. Coming...

2014-11-07 11:25:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula 7. Coming...
From: heitor AT bacula.com DOT br
To: Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:21:19 -0300 (BRT)
I like to read about this tools, but I wonder why there's a uniq tool to all kind of bacula features, such as, easily installation, easily configuration, and so on... Why there's a tool for this, a tool for that??

There are tools that are better at some aspects or another. E.g.: Webmin does Bacula changes on configuration files, but is not as user friendly, resourceful as Webacula or BAT for backup administration and monitoring. Reportula proposes to do both things, but I think last version is in beta testing.
Nowadays I think the most complete and stable GUI is the Enterprise Bweb.

Regards,