Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Dummy Client for Admin Jobs?

2014-09-22 07:45:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Dummy Client for Admin Jobs?
From: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:39:21 +0200
Hello, everyone.

So I just thought that it is kinda bothering me that I have to add
information to an admin job that I am not even using...
For instance I have a job thats only purpose is to do a wake on lan.
I'd prefer not to choose one of the real clients for such jobs.

It was simple to make a dummy fileset of no data at all, but can I do
something like that for a client, too?

Regards,

Florian S.