Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Switch Volume at end of month

2014-09-15 08:48:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Switch Volume at end of month
From: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:45:17 +0200
Hello.

Yes, I thought I will have to use the update command and using it manually is no problem, but I would like to automatically update the Volumes that are currently used for writing Backups at the end of the month.

I will probably do this using an Admin Job, but I am unsure how to write a command for the update to happen.
I don't have much experience with Unix scripting.

Regards,

Florian S.