Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger: yes or no?

2014-09-11 03:01:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger: yes or no?
From: Simon Tann <Simon.Tann AT ioof.com DOT au>
To: 'Florian' <florian.splett AT web DOT de>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 06:36:44 +0000
We do the same thing as this and have a single device resource with no
autochanger.

Config is as follows:

Device {
  Name = bacula_backups
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = /opt/bacula/backups
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
}