Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job keeps waiting on storage daemon

2014-06-24 21:22:29
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job keeps waiting on storage daemon
From: altiris <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:18:48 -0700
I think the problem I am having is that the directory is not being able to
connect to the storage daemons for some odd reason. I went into the bconsole
tool (/usr/sbin/bconsole) and typed status and selected "Storage", the bconsole
would hang at "Connecting to Storage daemon Game Servers at
mycomputer.mydomain.com:9103" where mycomputer and mydomain were replaced with
their respective names. I have checked if the port 9103 is open and it is, my
fqdn returns the name that the director is trying to connect to (listed above).
I dont understand why this happening, it used to work fine.