Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula schedule - One tape for 2 days.

2014-06-19 03:58:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula schedule - One tape for 2 days.
From: Gi Dot <gadidot AT gmail DOT com>
To: Andreas Nastke <nastke AT gdp-group DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:53:17 +0800
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have thought of defining the number of the weeks throughout the whole year but was just thinking if there is any other easier option. When I was told to do the backup routine in this fashion, I didn't really have in mind that it would be so tricky due to my misunderstanding on how the schedule syntax works.