Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] encryption and deduplication?

2014-06-09 09:21:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] encryption and deduplication?
From: Gonçal Badenes <goncal.badenes AT icfo DOT es>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:19:19 +0200
Hi,

I have been trying to set up encryption together with deduplication (using base jobs), but I have not managed to get it working. Has anyone managed to do it? Is there a reason it should fail if the different clients using the same base job use the same encryption keys?
Our systems are running bacula 5.2.13.

Best regards,

     Gonçal