Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger with 2 drives

2014-06-06 11:39:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Autochanger with 2 drives
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 12:35:53 -0300
Hi Ankush,

I´m not sure about the above configuration is correct or no:

Autochanger {
..
  Device = Drive-1
  Device = Drive-2
..
}

It´s much more common to see like this:

Device = Drive-1, Drive-2

Could you test this?

Regards,
Ana

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 6:35 AM, More, Ankush <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com> wrote:

Hi Ana and All,

Please find attached bacula-dir and bacula-sd config files.

I have define drive index in sd file.

Thank you,

Ankush.