Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Install bacula 7.0.2 on ubuntu 12.04 tls

2014-04-24 17:01:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Install bacula 7.0.2 on ubuntu 12.04 tls
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "marcel.van.geresteijn AT steltix DOT com" <marcel.van.geresteijn AT steltix DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:59:21 +0200
The --with-mysql option permits specifying where the MySQL is installed, and doing so should allow it to compile.

On 04/23/2014 01:55 PM, marcel.van.geresteijn AT steltix DOT com wrote:

Hi

I am trying to install bacula on ubuntu 12.04 server.

On the server is bacula 5.2.5 installed with mysql 5.5 this install is done from apt

But now I want to have bacula to 7.0.2.

When I configure with –with-mysql I get an error unable to find mysql.h in standard location.

What can I do to fix this

Or is it just a bad idea to upgrade it

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marcel van Geresteijn

http://p.sf.net/sfu/ExoPlatform