Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] No log output from prune expired and truncate commands

2014-04-24 16:16:07
Subject: [Bacula-users] No log output from prune expired and truncate commands
From: "Brady, Mike" <mike.brady AT devnull.net DOT nz>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 07:59:39 +1200
I am doing some testing with Bacula 7 and amongst other things am
looking at the prune expired and truncate console commands.

I have added the following runscript to the BackupCatalog job

   RunScript {
       RunsWhen=Before
       RunsOnClient=No
       Console = "prune expired volume yes"
       Console = "truncate allpools storage=FileStorage01"
   }

This appears to be working in that the appropriate volumes are being
truncated when they should be, but all I see in the log is

25-Apr 00:10 bacula03-dir JobId 12490: console command: run BeforeJob
"prune expired volume yes"
25-Apr 00:10 bacula03-dir JobId 12490: console command: run BeforeJob
"truncate allpools storage=FileStorage01"

When I run these commands in bconsole there is always output.  Even if
it is just to say that there are no volumes to truncate, so I had
expected to see this output in the log under JobId 0. Is console command
output no logger logged from runscripts or am I missing something?

Thanks

Mike