Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] New feature request - comma operators in schedules

2014-04-12 13:28:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] New feature request - comma operators in schedules
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Heath Petersen <Heath AT HPetersenFamily DOT com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 19:23:54 +0200
Hello Heath,

On 04/12/2014 04:19 PM, Heath Petersen wrote:
> http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001450000000000000000
> does not mention the comma operator.  That is what I was going by.  I
> guess I should have tried it.  Thanks for the information and quick
> reply.
I think you are right that the comma operator is not specified, but if
you look at the BNF, you will see that multiple keywords for both months
and days can be specified by separating them with spaces, which is
actually the most common way of doing it.  The BNF also shows the range
specifications.

> Also, http://blog.bacula.org/support/feature-requests/ states to
> submit feature requests in this manner.  I will do it the way you
> mention in the future.
Thanks for noting that, the old website was rather difficult to maintain
and modify, so it tended to get out of date quickly.  The new site under
Wordpress is much easier to update, so I have updated the page you refer
to adding the preferred way to submit Feature Requests.

Thanks for using Bacula,

Best regards,
Kern