Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] New feature request - comma operators in schedules

2014-04-12 10:25:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] New feature request - comma operators in schedules
From: Heath Petersen <Heath AT HPetersenFamily DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 09:19:13 -0500
http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001450000000000000000
does not mention the comma operator.  That is what I was going by.  I
guess I should have tried it.  Thanks for the information and quick
reply.

Also, http://blog.bacula.org/support/feature-requests/ states to
submit feature requests in this manner.  I will do it the way you
mention in the future.  Thank you.

Heath Petersen

Email: Heath AT HPetersenFamily DOT com

Cell: 507-220-2485

Health Services Leader

Southwest Minnesota Chapter, Worthington