Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Is Windows still supported.

2014-04-03 07:06:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Is Windows still supported.
From: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:43:22 +0200
On 04/03/14 11:03, lst_hoe02 AT kwsoft DOT de wrote:

> Windows (as client) is still supported, but you have to buy newer
> Windows Binaries from Bacula Systems :
> http://www.baculasystems.com/windows-binaries-for-bacula-community-users

I have a few questions regarding this:
_ is source still provided?
_ if yes, why wouldn't anyone be able to compile himself?
_ are the above binaries licensed to end users only? Let's say we have
two (three, four, ...) customers for which we manage two Bacula
installations; should they both buy a license? Or should we buy one?

  bye & Thanks
        av.