Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Latest Bacula status report

2014-03-28 02:50:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Latest Bacula status report
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 07:44:34 +0100
Hello Simone,

Thanks for your kind email.  The conference was really very nice.  I have the right to say that because I didn't organize it.

Also thanks for all your packaging work for Bacula.  For those Bacula users who are not aware of the packaging that Simon does, he has sent a second email that explains it very well  :-)

Best regards,
Kern

PS: The Bacula 7.0.0 source release was ready yesterday, but a Enterprise customer found an interesting DIR crash in some old code, so I held it up and one of the Bacula Systems guys found a solution which is now in. I should be able to release 7.0.0 tonight.