Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Progress estimates for jobs

2014-03-15 05:55:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Progress estimates for jobs
From: jummo4 AT yahoo DOT de
To: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:49:37 +0100 (CET)
Hi Uwe,

I'm also very interested in your utility btop.

Best Regards,
Patrick

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014, Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:

Hi folks,

I created a similar console based tool a while ago which works similar
to "top" (minus all the fancy keyboard shortcuts) but which works
great in a watch -n 60 loop, you can find a screenshot here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1983539/btop.png

btop calculates time remaining based on the previous backup run for a
job and its current speed as reported by the client.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll try cleaning it up for an
alpha release.

Cheers, Uwe

--
uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net fon: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Gütersloh, Germany