Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] MySQL version to compile Bacula 5.2.13 against?

2013-12-19 10:29:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] MySQL version to compile Bacula 5.2.13 against?
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:26:02 -0500
Dear All,
     I am migrating my Bacula environment to a new Solaris 10 servers. I currently am compiled against MySQL 4.1 and running MySQL 5.1.47 as the database.

     Can anyone advise me as to what version of MySQL I should compile against on my new server? I remember there once being some issues of slowness or memory leaking when compiled against 5.x

Yours,
Shon